Welcome to Centennial Women's Health Center
M. Therese Barrett, MD is a gynecologist at Centennial Women’s Health Center in Longmont, Colorado. Dr. Barrett treats patients for a wide variety of conditions and illnesses including incontinence, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, menopause, and many others. She offers hysterectomy, MonaLisa Touch®, pap smears, birth control, and much more. Dr. Barrett has been a practicing physician for 30+ years, and her decades of experience give her the knowledge and skills required to handle virtually any gynecological need that her patients may have.
Dr. Barrett attended medical school at the University of South Dakota, which she then followed with a residency at Ramsey Medical Center. She is currently affiliated with Longmont United Hospital, allowing her to serve her patients both in office and when they’re hospitalized.
Dr. Barrett loves working with her patients and strives to help each patient feel truly comfortable and welcomed. Contact Centennial Women’s Health Center anytime to arrange an appointment with Dr. Barrett.
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...
Seriously the most attentive doctor I have ever had. Dr. Barrett worked with my primary care physician and also liaised with a specialist in my behalf. She personally called my pharmacy to ensure I had a prescription I needed because it was over a weekend and she was concerned about access. I have been increasingly impressed with her demonstration of care, for my overall wellbeing. Definitely recommend her.
I felt comfortable and safe . Cleanliness of equipment was observed. Patient care was excellent.
Dr Barrett took over an hour with me at my consultation. She really listened and took my concerns to heart. Post op surgery went great. So glad to be a patient.
COVID-19 Office Protocol
- We ask that Individuals who are not vaccinated wear a mask for the duration of their visit, Fully Vaccinated people (2 weeks after second shot) do not need to wear a mask. Please call our office with any questions!
- We are doing check in and updating information via phone.
- We are allowing only one patient in the office at a time therefore we are not using our waiting room.
- Only patients are allowed in our office. No one can accompany the patient unless the patient is under 18.
- Please practice social distancing when feasible.
- We have our own suite with our own entrance. No contact with other offices. Just Dr. Barrett and one support staff in the office.
- Spacing of patients appointments to allow for time to clean/disinfect rooms even more thoroughly than previous to COVID.
MONALISA TOUCH SPECIAL PRICING
$1,800 package (3 treatments). Full payment due up front at first treatment!
*OR option for 3 separate payments of $700 due at each treatment